Long Time Family Tradition
This private practice was opened in 1978 by Dr. Joe Steven. He built a trusting, friendly, and comfortable dental practice that his patients came to appreciate more than anything. After many years of practicing on his own, his daughter joined him in 2007 and has maintained the tradition.
With staff members and patients who have been with us for 15, 25, and almost 40 years, our office is set apart from many others. We pride ourselves on the fun-loving and family atmosphere that our beloved Dr. Steven first started!
A Focus on Comfort
- In the treatment rooms, relaxing and cleansing essential oils fill the rooms to add to the comfortable atmosphere.
- We provide weighted blankets for the anxious patient.
- We offer free nitrous oxide/laughing gas. (For sanitary reasons, you may purchase your own nosepiece for $9 that you can bring back to future appointments.)
- We can play relaxing spa music at your request while you are having your dental work done, or if you choose, we'll hand you the remote control to watch TV.
- After your treatment, we offer warm, moist towels for your face (unscented or scented with essential oils).
- For anxious patients, we can prescribe an anti-anxiolytic medication that you can take the night before and the morning of your appointment. In these cases, you will need to arrange someone to drive you to and from your appointment.
- Also, for the more anxious patient, we offer in-house moderate IV sedation through a company called Special Anesthesia Services.
We believe you deserve great dental care and customer service that keeps you smiling and happy. As a team, we promise always to:
- Ensure a friendly, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere in which you feel at ease (we are happy to offer free nitrous oxide sedation for our patients who desire it!)
- Educate and motivate you to take care of your oral and overall health
- Develop an open, non-judgmental conversation with you, which will lead to a long-term partnership
- Your doctor will create a unique care approach to address your personal needs. Before starting treatment, we will review treatment options and financials. We want you to be informed so you can make the best possible decisions!
Your first step to a healthier, more beautiful smile is a consultation with us. Call our Wichita, KS family-friendly dental office and schedule yours today!
Official Team Dentists of the Wichita Thunder Hockey Team