Dr. Madison Balbierz finds great joy in getting to know and taking care of her patients of all ages. She performs patient-centered dentistry by developing a complete oral healthcare plan with each patient. Dr. Balbierz appreciates that dentistry is the perfect blend of medicine and art. When working with a patient, especially in a cosmetic or restorative situation, she finds the approach that’s stable, healthy, and attractive.
- Bachelor of Science in life sciences, minor in biology – Kansas State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
Dr. Balbierz has a deep and abiding passion for all areas of dentistry. Through postgraduate education, including attendance at conferences, lectures, and seminars, and staying current on various dental journals, she expands the care she is able to provide.
- Wichita District Dental Society
- Kansas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Outside the Practice
Dr. Balbierz was raised in northeast Kansas, west of Lawrence. She met her wonderful husband at K-State and moved to Wichita after finishing their schooling.
Dr. Balbierz spends her hours away from the office with friends and family. She also tries to find a balance between being outside, working out at the gym, managing her fantasy football team, and watching Netflix or sports. She has been a K-State football fan since birth, and also follows the Royals.